Monday, October 11, 2010

Not calling you out Jeffrey Campbell


I come across knock-offs and designer inspired stuff all the time. E-window-licking is my second nature after all. Some of this "stuff" is sort of, kinda of interesting, others are bad, too obvious and pathetic. The latter category makes for a more interesting blog post.
The above "swordmaker booties" available here for a cool $140 fall in the second category (That is why I am writing about them after all). They are modeled after this several seasons old Margiela shoes:

Exhibit One




And because Jeffrey Campbell like to tackle several seasons in one shoe, Exhibit Two:




I am not going to point out the similarities and the elements showcasing the Jeffrey Campbell creativity. I do want to say to the 103 people that have liked the swordmaker booties on Facebook that those booties are fucking ugly! Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search