Sunday, December 6, 2009

Pretty girls read Sartre

For the past 4 years, I have toyed with the idea of writing something... you know, a novel. I had a concrete idea--don't we all have concrete ideas?--for about three years, and even sketched some of the plot. The past three months, I have been feeling in more playfully Kafkaesque mood and have been thinking about a different story related to the destruction of some minor Roman ruins in my native country and some of the absurdities relating to their aftermath. It requires research too, which is great because I can be a research donkey!
Well, when I think about my ideaz, I always spend time imagining myself thinking those ideas (if I eased the onanistic solipsism, I could probably write something other than this), which brings us to the picture below. Yes, I have oversize glasses, striped shirts and a wool coat and carry a moleskines with me...

via Six Six Sick (dope blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search